Author: Corinne Keijzer
How do you profile your organization in the right way on LinkedIn? The LinkedIn company page offers many opportunities and fits in well with the marketing mix in many organizations. It will fit in perfectly with your communication plan and is increasingly part of the content strategy, and for good reason. It is a fantastic driver for your website but also a great channel to keep prospects and customers informed about your activities, projects, successes and developments in the field of products and services. This book is a clear and concise manual full of tips and advice to get (even more) success out of your LinkedIn company page.
- How to profile your company on LinkedIn.
- The advantages of the LinkedIn company profile as opposed to the personal LinkedIn profile.
- How to make your company page visible and findable.
- How to create good updates, what do you have to watch out for, and how do you increase customer interaction.
- How to attract more followers for your company page and with which content.
- How to use employee advocacy within your organization and get your employees to work on generating more awareness and ultimately turnover.
- Forms of advertising available, making effective use of target groups and advertisements.
- How campaign management works and which statistics can be read.
- What you can learn from your statistics.
- Profiling yourself as employer and building relationships with future employees.
- Using your website and other channels to give your company page more attention.